Thursday 11 October 2012

My Sister - MALALA




My Sister - MALALA



It was a usual after noon for me; I was occupied with bundles of work in office. Suddenly received a friend SMS that MALALA is badly injured and hospitalized. This incomplete information makes me worried. I log on to a news channel website to go through what exactly happened. I was shocked to see the news that MALALA shot in swat by UNIDENTIFIED militants. She receives bullet on her head and is in critical condition. This sad news takes me into my last year memories when I met this brave kid MALALA in a Youth Conference.

It was a dialogue session in Lahore; Luckily I was moderating that session. This Dialogue session was on Education and Extremism. We all know her views about Education and extremism. There she also expresses same, and shows her concern on extremism and operation in SWAT and rest areas. During session we had Lunch and Tea together. During these hours, I have found her polite but full of enthusiasm. During whole session, her confidence constantly impressed me. Although she is 10 years younger than me but I became her fan after spending few hours in that session. She is a LIGHT in Darkness. Darkness from which we all are suffering, Especially Pakistan’s Switzerland SWAT.

Who Attacked MALALA? Tehreek-i-Taliban? WHY?

·         Because she wants to study?
·         She wants every girl of Pakistan to be educated?
·         Because of her popularity? Or because of gender discrimination as TALBAN never accepts any female?

I am yet not able to understand what TALIBAN wants. There goals, aims & objectives. Are they really preaching ISLAM? NO. They just want SO CALLED altered NIZAM-e-Shariyat. They are creating Rebellions, Rebellions against ISLAM & its ideology. Islam is a religion of PEACE. Islam won’t give right to kill anyone specially FEMALES. Islam is the only religion who first gives rights to females. Even these rights are far better than UN rights.

Our Prophet (S.A.W.W)’s teaching was not what Taliban wants. Even we should not call them TALIBAN. They are BLOODY ZALIMAN, One who doesn’t want Pakistan to prosper. They are not conservative but Mentally SICK. They are our ENEMY, Our Future’s ENEMY.
Did Islam allow killing of anyone? Especially Females, who are respectable for all of us! They don’t attack MALALA, but Pakistan’s Youth. I am not considering this attack on any cast but on Pakistan FUTURE.

I think this is the high time to THINK. I am yet confused about operation clean of SWAT. Still militants are roaming in SWAT. WHY?? SWAT is not FAR from Islamabad. Our so CALLED POLITICIANS should think. If they can capture SWAT again so they can capture ISLAMABAD and Pakistan as well. Are we ready for these Talibanization? At least I am NOT. I always found MALALA covering her head with a long CHADAR. I never saw her hairs all open. She always follows customs of PASTONS and follows Islamic teaching.

I was standing with my little sister MALALA and will remain with her. I am not a hypocrite like our Politicians and Molvi Sahiban, who even don’t have a single word for this worst incident. All of them are condemning this incident but none have words for those TALIBANS who attacked this innocent.

Are they really scared of that 14 years girl? NO, they are scared of PROSPER PAKISTAN, A Moderate Pakistan, A Powerful Pakistan. For me TALIBAN’s are ANTI-ISLAM.

Mazhab k jo Byopari hain,
Wo sab se bari bemari hain,
Wo jin k siwa sab kafir hain,
Jo deen ka harf-e-akhir hain,
In JHUTAY aur MAKARO se
MAZHAB k THEKEDARO se
Main Baghi hoon main Baghi hoon
Jo chahe mujh pe Zulm karo


All Pakistanis Prayers and Best wishes are with the Daughter of Pakistan, My sister MALALA. May ALLAH protect her and blessed her with Health & Imaan. AMEEN.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing her experience Qaisar,May Allah bless her with health n Strength to continue her Dream-cum-vision for Integrated Nation-Pakistan. U are right in pointing these Factors as Obstacles in the Future of Pakistan-Youth want to do so much for this nation yet such factors disturbed their ways- Rumi says: No matter now much the roads are bumpy its at the Crossroads we shall meet each other. Youth of Pakistan need to be continuing their efforts.. Rumi: I know you are tired, But Come this is the WAY...Malala was doing what her heart n soul was directing her to do, nothing else mattered to her...She and amny like her will remain our Inspiration, and i must seocnd u im also her fan by now....

    in the end:
    Rumi: What Hurts u, Blesses U
    Darkness is ur Candle...

    ReplyDelete