Monday 17 September 2012

Anti-Islam Movie



Anti-Islam Movie



Since few days, I am again & again listening about an ANTI-ISLAM movie. Then suddenly heard about the protests against this movie and the killing of American Ambassador in Libya. This makes me curious what exactly it is. As I personally don’t believe on anything without knowing it by own. This curiosity takes me to Youtube & google. Finally found a 13 minutes& 51 seconds clip with many reports on the "Innocence of Muslims".

I am not a good practising Muslim, but YES; firmly believe on Islam & its teachings. Being a Muslim, I know my limits and respect for other religions as well. Since I have watched that 14 minutes clips, I can’t control my feelings & emotions. I am yet in shocked that how someone without doing research made a movie on a Religious topic? If we go through History books, every one gives Examples of our Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and his soft behaviour. Not even from Muslims, but from NON-Mulims historians write about him a lot. BUT what in 13 minutes movie had portrayed, it was totally a CRAP. I don’t have words to express my feelings. That movie really hearts me. They don’t only target our Prophet (S.A.W), but our Mothers Hazrat Ayesha (R.A), Hazrat Bilal (R.A) all Caliphs of Islam & Islamic teachings. (NA-AOZUBILLAH).

I wish no one watch it, if any practising Muslim watched it, there reaction will be so HARD. Current reaction is nothing in front of it as what I have seen is literally SHAMEFUL. I can’t express it in words. I welcome U.S.A government officially condemned this movie. I watched Hillary Clinton’s views on movie.

I would also like to Thanks Mr. Michael Tessler & Mr. Spencer Isen, President & Vice-President of International Youth congress (USA). Both of them Condemned this movie and also show solidarity and respect for all religion especially Islam.

Being a Muslim, We have to believe and respect all Prophets & Messangers of Allah, including:

  • Moses (Musa A.S)
  • David (Dawood A.S)
  • Jesus (ESSA A.S)
  • & Mohammad (S.A.W)


We even can’t think of disrespecting any religion. Even in history, there is not a single incident reported that any Muslims have disrespect any religion. Not event Hindus, Parsis, Sikhs, Budhists etc.

I think U.N.O & O.I.C should come in front and take serious actions. Even in freedom of speech law, following line should be added.

Everyone have Right to express their feelings BUT they CAN’T DISRESPECT ANY RELIGION, RELIGIOUS FIGURES & Sacred PLACES.

No comments:

Post a Comment